The Coromandel Suite commands magnificent views across Owhanake Bay towards the Coromandel Peninsula which is 20 miles east of Marino Ridge. The suite enjoys glorious sunrises and wide views of Waiheke's northern coast and Owhanake Bay.
From nzd $790
- Super-King or Split King Twin beds
- Luxury Belgian linens
- Stansborough 100% New Zealand wool throws
- Tea and coffee facilities, with delicious dairy and gluten free baking
- Classic Artemide Tolomeo lamps, restored classic occasional chair and side table
- HDTV, DVD player, Bose Wave radio/cd player with Bluetooth and remote
- Underfloor heating, ceiling fan, hair dryer
- Wi-Fi and hardwired internet
- In-room safe
- Large outside deck with table and chairs
- Separate access
- Luxury cotton bathrobes and carpet slippers
- Exquisite toiletries from Lather and Ashley & Co
- Inviting full size bath
- Large full-flow rain head shower with adjustable massage flows.
- Arrival transfers from Matiatia ferry or from point of arrival on-island if by seaplane or light aircraft
- Transfers to your chosen dinner location within the local area (dinner costs and return your care)
- Use of all Marino Ridge's comforts and amenities, including reception, onsite staff and daily housekeeping
- Delicious gourmet breakfasts, much from our potager gardens and grove, changing daily
- Departure transfers to Matiatia ferry or to point of departure off-island if by seaplane or light aircraft
The suite enjoys glorious sunrises, and from its wide deck you can see the islands of the Waitemata Harbour during the day and a peek of the city’s sparkling lights by night. Looking towards the south east there’s beautiful native bush, Owhanake Bay below, and Waiheke’s coastal cliffs beyond.
Chill in any one of several private outdoor spaces, enjoy the bushwalks on the property, the coastal walks that start at the bottom of Marino Ridge's valley, cool off on return in the bay then stroll up the hill to a rejuvenating shower by the hot spa and then peel off a few laps in our heated pool. Or take a book from our library, curl up on a couch - inside or out - or maybe a sun lounger by the pool. Unwind, relax, chill. Have fun! Take the hot spa.
Or for an additional fee we can arrange a relaxing massage. Heli-fishing, heli-tours, heli-arrivals and -departures, personalised sightseeing and/or wine and/or food tours, the community art and other galleries, local history, music museum, scenic horse tours, salt water fly fishing adventures, kayaking, segway tours, cycling and e-cycling - are all available to you.
We’ll take you to dinner at a nearby restaurant of your choice (dinner and return your care). Let us know which you'd prefer and if you are early enough we'll get the best seat in the house for you that we can... On return, sleep the well earned sleep in quiet comfort and luxury, and wake to the sounds of the tui and other native birds. Breakfast in leisurely fashion on the terrace deck overlooking the bay and gulf beyond - or on your deck in private, by arrangement - drink in the extraordinary tranquility and peace. Leave rested and revitalised, re-invigorated, recharged.
Access to the 16.5 meter lap pool (heated in season), hot tub and open-air hot shower is through the library entrance or via the main lounge.
Marino Ridge was not designed as a child-friendly property and is not suitable for children younger than 12 years Of course you may bring your children of that age or older if that's your wish, but only on the understanding and explicit agreement from you that you take full personal responsibility for their safety and behaviour (and of any child you admit to the property) both in and around the Marino Ridge property and around neighbouring private properties and in public coastal areas. You explicitly absolve Marino Ridge from any and all responsibility for their safety and any and all consequences of their behaviour.
We were lucky enough to escape here for a nights recharge, and we could not have been happier. What a stunning location. Views from our room were just
We have both thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Marino Ridge: accommodation, food and welcome have been first class. A wonderful start to our tour of New Zealand.
ALLISON & LLOYD
Perfect place to unwind after a long flight. Beautiful property, stunning location/views. Cannot recommend highly enough.
CHRISTINE AND DAVID