The Coromandel Suite commands magnificent views across Owhanake Bay towards the Coromandel Peninsula which is 20 miles east of Marino Ridge. The suite enjoys glorious sunrises and wide views of Waiheke's northern coast and Owhanake Bay.
From nzd $790
- Super-King or Split King Twin beds
- Luxury Belgian linens
- Stansborough 100% New Zealand wool throws
- Tea and coffee facilities, with delicious dairy and gluten free baking
- Classic Artemide Tolomeo lamps, restored classic occasional chair and side table
- HDTV, DVD player, Bose Wave radio/cd player with Bluetooth and remote
- Underfloor heating, ceiling fan, hair dryer
- Wi-Fi and hardwired internet
- In-room safe
- Large outside deck with table and chairs
- Separate access
- Luxury cotton bathrobes and carpet slippers
- Exquisite toiletries from Lather and Ashley & Co
- Inviting full size bath
- Large full-flow rain head shower with adjustable massage flows.
- Arrival transfers from Matiatia ferry or from point of arrival on-island if by seaplane or light aircraft
- Caroline's delicious nibbles with pre-dinner drinks each night
- Transfers to your chosen dinner location within the local area (dinner costs and return your care)
- Use of all Marino Ridge's comforts and amenities, including reception, onsite staff and daily housekeeping
- Delicious gourmet breakfasts, much from our potager gardens and grove, changing daily
- Departure transfers to Matiatia ferry or to point of departure off-island if by seaplane or light aircraft
The suite enjoys glorious sunrises, and from its wide deck you can see the islands of the Waitemata Harbour during the day and a peek of the city’s sparkling lights by night. Looking towards the south east there’s beautiful native bush, Owhanake Bay below, and Waiheke’s coastal cliffs beyond.
Chill in any one of several private outdoor spaces, enjoy the bushwalks on the property, the coastal walks that start at the bottom of Marino Ridge's valley, cool off on return in the bay then stroll up the hill to a rejuvenating shower by the hot spa and then peel off a few laps in our heated pool. Or take a book from our library, curl up on a couch - inside or out - or maybe a sun lounger by the pool. Unwind, relax, chill. Have fun! Take the hot spa.
Or for an additional fee we can arrange a relaxing massage. Heli-fishing, heli-tours, heli-arrivals and -departures, personalised sightseeing and/or wine and/or food tours, the community art and other galleries, local history, music museum, scenic horse tours, salt water fly fishing adventures, kayaking, segway tours, cycling and e-cycling - are all available to you.
Enjoy good music, nibbles and drinks before we take you to dinner at a nearby restaurant of your choice (dinner and return your care). Let us know which you'd prefer and if you are early enough we'll get the best seat in the house for you that we can... On return, sleep the well earned sleep in quiet comfort and luxury, and wake to the sounds of the tui and other native birds. Breakfast in leisurely fashion on the terrace deck overlooking the bay and gulf beyond - or on your deck in private, by arrangement - drink in the extraordinary tranquility and peace. Leave rested and revitalised, re-invigorated, recharged.
Except in a sole use environment with guests taking full responsibility for the safety and behaviour of any child either directly or through their nanny, Marino Ridge is not a suitable property for children younger than 12 years.
Access to the 16.5 meter lap pool (heated in season), hot tub and open-air shower is through the library entrance or via the main lounge
Now we know what heaven looks and feels like… Our stay at Marino Ridge will be with us for the rest of our lives together. We cannot thank you enough
PETER & QUINN
Thank you so much, Peter and Caroline. We arrived as strangers and left as friends. We cannot imagine a more relaxing and stylish place to start our travels in
BEN & BELINDA
We have both thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Marino Ridge: accommodation, food and welcome have been first class. A wonderful start to our tour of New Zealand.
ALLISON & LLOYD