The privilege of Private Sole Use... Choose any room you wish and enjoy all that Marino Ridge is proud to offer, in complete privacy. Or share our paradise with friends and family. 1 x Super-King or 2 x Split King Twin in each of 3 suites.
FROM NZD $2370
- Luxury Belgian linens
- Stansborough 100% New Zealand wool throws
- Tea and coffee facilities, with delicious dairy and gluten free baking
- Classic Artemide Tolomeo lamps, restored classic occasional chair and side table
- HDTV, DVD player, Bose Wave radio/cd player with Bluetooth and remote
- Underfloor heating, ceiling fan, hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi and hardwired internet
- In-room safe
- Large outside deck with table and chairs
- Separate access
- Luxury cotton bathrobes and carpet slippers
- Exquisite toiletries from Lather and Ashley & Co
- Inviting full size bath in Akarana and Coromandel
- Electric skylight with blackout blind and remote in Akarana
- Large full-flow rain head shower with adjustable massage flows.
- Welcome refreshments to suit the time of arrival and your preferences.
- Caroline's delicious nibbles with pre-dinner drinks each night
- Transfers to your chosen dinner location within the local area (dinner costs and return your care)
- Use of all Marino Ridge's comforts and amenities, including 24 hour onsite staff and daily housekeeping
- Delicious gourmet breakfasts, much from our potager gardens and grove, changing daily
- Transfers to Matiatia ferry or to point of departure off-island if by seaplane or light aircraft
- For modest additional fees we can provide snacks, lunches - and dinners on one night of your stay. Guest chefs can often be arranged for that or other nights.
- Whilst you are here you remain our complete focus and we will be as supportive or as invisible as you (and health and safety imperatives) would like us to be.
The Lodge - Private Sole Use
Choose any room you wish and enjoy all that Marino Ridge is proud to offer, in complete privacy.
We offer 1 x Super-King or 2 x Split King Twin beds in each of our 3 suites: up to a total of 6 guests.
- Chill in any one of several private outdoor spaces, enjoy the bushwalks on the property, the coastal walks that start at the bottom of Marino Ridge's valley, cool off on return in the bay then stroll up the hill to a rejuvenating shower by the hot spa and then peel off a few laps in our heated pool. Or take a book from our library, curl up on a couch - inside or out - or maybe a sun lounger by the 16.5m lap pool. Unwind, relax, chill. Have fun! Take the hot spa.
- Or for an additional fee we can arrange a relaxing massage with minifacial...
- Personalised sightseeing, wine and/or food tours, the community art and other galleries, local history, music museum, adventure, kayaking, segway tours, cycling and e-cycling - are all available to you.
- Enjoy good music, nibbles and local wines before we take you to dinner at a nearby restaurant of your choice (dinner and return your care). Let us know which you'd prefer and if you are early enough we'll get the best seat in the house for you that we can... Or we can cater to your needs here by arranging a guest chef if required. Additional fees will apply.
- Afterwards sleep the well earned sleep in quiet comfort and luxury, and wake to the sounds of the tui and other native birds. Breakfast in leisurely fashion on the terrace deck overlooking the bay and gulf beyond - or on your deck in complete privacy, by arrangement - drink in the extraordinary tranquility and peace. Leave rested and revitalised, re-invigorated, recharged.
- If you have a family group or friends, they're welcome of course. Modest additional fees may apply. The maximum we can accommodate is two people in each room - total 6 adult guests.
Marino Ridge was not designed as a child-friendly property. Except at your specific request and with additional fees we do not provide in-house nanny services. Of course you may bring children if that's your wish, but only as part of this Private Use product, and only on the understanding and explicit agreement from you that you at all times remain wholly responsible for children's welfare, safety and behaviour - including if you request Marino Ridge to engage for you a third party nanny service. In this specific private use environment guests on check in agree to take full personal responsibility for the safety and behaviour of any child they admit to the property, both in and around the Marino Ridge property and neighbouring private properties and public coastal areas, and explicitly absolve Marino Ridge from any and all responsibility for their safety and any and all consequences of their behaviour. Marino Ridge is otherwise not a suitable property for children younger than 12 years.
Arrived 59.364 and departed a fully rejuvenated 60.001. Thank you Caroline and Peter for your hospitality, attention to detail and all round creation of heaven
SHELLY AND STUART
An exquisite stay, inclusive of canapés, local wines, breakfasts overlooking the picturesque bay and a beautiful room stocked with everything you may
JOSH & STEPH
Peter and Caroline: Thank you for sharing your slice of Paradise!
JANE AND MICHAEL