We feel as strongly as anyone that private information should remain truly private. These policies indicate how we aim to achieve that standard.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- complete your accommodation booking, services and payment arrangements
- give you the opportunity to receive service updates and notice of changes, as well as news relating to your visit or future visits
- Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your name, address, telephone and payment details, we'll not be able to confirm or complete your booking, and it will be void.
We keep your information safe by keeping it in encrypted files within a secure facility and limiting access to authorised staff only.
We keep your information for no more than five years at which point we securely destroy it by the most complete, comprehensive means of data erasure then available.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected].
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. Their intended purpose is to facilitate the speed and effectiveness of the communications between your computer and the visited computer. We undertake to only use them for that purpose.
We use these cookies to help identify your computer so we can tailor your user experience, track bookings and remember where you are in the booking process.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is Strictly Necessary for the proper operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what you have requested of us
- Remember where you are in the booking process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously) so that long term we can improve our overall web service.
Functional Cookies … This Website Will track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
Targeting Cookies … This Website Will allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This Website will Not share any personal information with third parties.
Everything was AMAZING. Food, views, service were all superb
MIKE AND KRISTEN
Brilliant hosts, exquisite location…
JOHN AND KELLY
The most lovable hosts, and an incredible house with attention to every little detail; the wonderful walks with the dogs … we felt immediately at home
SUSAN & MARKUS