The privilege of Private Sole Use... Choose any room you wish and enjoy all that Marino Ridge is proud to offer, in complete privacy. Or share our paradise with friends and family. 1 x Super-King or 2 x Split King Twin in each of 3 suites.
From: NZD $3495
- Luxury Belgian linens
- Stansborough 100% New Zealand wool throws
- Tea and coffee facilities, with delicious dairy and gluten free baking
- Classic Artemide Tolomeo lamps, restored classic occasional chair and side table
- HDTV, DVD player, Bose Wave radio/cd player with Bluetooth and remote
- Underfloor heating, ceiling fan, hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi and hardwired internet
- In-room safe
- Large outside deck with table and chairs
- Separate access
- Luxury cotton bathrobes, carpet slippers on request
- Exquisite toiletries from Ashley & Co
- Inviting full size bath in Akarana and Coromandel
- Electric skylight with blackout blind and remote in Akarana
- Large full-flow rain head shower with adjustable massage flows.
- Welcome refreshments to suit the time of arrival and your preferences.
- Transfers to your chosen dinner location within the local area (dinner costs and return your care)
- Use of all Marino Ridge's comforts and amenities, including 24 hour onsite staff and daily housekeeping
- Delicious gourmet breakfasts, much from our potager gardens and grove, changing daily
- Transfers to Matiatia ferry or to point of departure off-island if by seaplane or light aircraft
- For modest additional fees we can provide snacks, lunches - and dinners on one night of your stay. Guest chefs can often be arranged for that and other nights.
- Whilst you are here you remain our complete focus and we will be as supportive or as invisible as you (and health and safety imperatives) would like us to be.
The Lodge - Private Sole, Exclusive, Use
Choose any room you wish and enjoy all that Marino Ridge is proud to offer, in complete privacy.
We offer 1 x Super-King or 2 x Split King Twin beds in your choice of one of our 3 suites, or invite friends or family up to a total of 6 guests.
- Chill in any one of several private outdoor spaces, enjoy the bushwalks on the property, the coastal walks that start at the bottom of Marino Ridge's valley, cool off on return in the bay then stroll up the hill to a rejuvenating shower by the hot spa and then peel off a few laps in our heated pool. Or take a book from our library, curl up on a couch - inside or out - or maybe a sun lounger by the 16.5m lap pool. Unwind, relax, chill. Have fun! Take the hot spa.
- Or for an additional fee we can arrange a relaxing massage with minifacial...
- Personalised sightseeing, wine and/or food tours, the community art and other galleries, local history, music museum, adventure, kayaking, segway tours, cycling and e-cycling - are all available to you.
- We’ll take you to dinner at a nearby restaurant of your choice (dinner and return your care). Let us know which you'd prefer and if you are early enough we'll get the best seat in the house for you that we can... Or we can cater to your needs here by arranging a guest chef if required. Additional fees will apply.
- Afterwards sleep the well earned sleep in quiet comfort and luxury, and wake to the sounds of the tui and other native birds. Breakfast in leisurely fashion on the terrace deck overlooking the bay and gulf beyond - or on your deck in complete privacy, by arrangement - drink in the extraordinary tranquillity and peace. Leave rested and revitalised, re-invigorated, recharged.
- If you have a family group or friends, they're welcome of course. Modest additional fees may apply. The maximum we can accommodate is two people in each room - total 6 adult guests.
Marino Ridge was not designed as a child-friendly property and except in the case of Exclusive Use is not suitable for children younger than 16 years Of course you may bring your children of that age or older if that's your wish, but only on the explicit understanding and agreement from you that you take full personal responsibility for their safety and behaviour (and of any child you admit to the property) both in and around the Marino Ridge property and around neighbouring private properties and in public coastal areas. You explicitly absolve Marino Ridge from any and all responsibility for their safety and any and all consequences of their behaviour.
Thank you for hospitality, excellent wine, food and great company. This was a perfect ending for a perfect honeymoon.
TUULI AND ATTE
Words do not describe... The hospitality and ambience; Caroline and Peter exceeded all of our expectations. It was like staying with friends.
DONNA, CHIP, CLAUDIA, DAN
An exquisite stay, inclusive of canapés, local wines, breakfasts overlooking the picturesque bay and a beautiful room stocked with everything you may
JOSH & STEPH
This was the absolute perfect way to start our honeymoon. Everything was a delight - and we couldn't have asked for more gracious and kind hosts …
LISA AND SHAUN
The most lovable hosts, and an incredible house with attention to every little detail; the wonderful walks with the dogs … we felt immediately at home
SUSAN & MARKUS
We were overwhelmed with the beauty of Marino Ridge but truly touched by the warm hospitality and feeling of home. What an unforgettable start to our honeymoon
JOSH AND SHELLI
We were lucky enough to escape here for a nights recharge, and we could not have been happier. What a stunning location. Views from our room were just