Our three guest suites at Marino Ridge have been designed so their indoor and outdoor living areas enjoy a sublime mix of intimate and expansive seascapes and landscapes. Relax in real luxury nestled among our exquisite furnishings and appointments and in the ultimate comfort! The beds, suites and ensuites are as comfortable and comforting as we can make them, with acoustic privacy between suites also an important design goal. For ultimate privacy without other guests here choose Exclusive Use and have only you and your loved ones enjoy the incredible magic of our location and our hospitality.
Marino Ridge is a luxurious retreat which is at one with nature and walks the sustaining path.
- Enjoy relaxed coastal seclusion with all-round views from the city, bush, beach, bay and the islands of the Gulf.
- Indulge yourselves in our everchanging gourmet breakfasts, as fresh as they come - think potager herb gardens.
- Use our on-site helipad, so convenient, or take the passenger or car ferry.
- Once here, unwind with a scenic coastal walk past the gorgeous local architecture, or head in the other direction and enjoy a scenic 40 minute wander into Oneroa's dining, retail and interesting refreshment spots.
- We offer complimentary transfers to and from the Matiatia ferry 5 minutes away, and to dinners locally in or near Oneroa.
- Coastal walks around Waiheke and our beach are accessed directly from Marino Ridge. Swim at the beach below us or in our 17m lap pool - heated in season - and hot tub!
- We are not paragons of the current sustainability journey, but reasoning practitioners. We try hard to be eco-front-footed in all aspects of our business.
Do join us!
A note on Minimum Stays:
Having built her, operating Marino Ridge is our pleasure and pastime - our retirement gig, in modern parlance. So that our workload remains manageable (in other words so that we continue having fun!) we limit bookings over the summer months of November through April to two nights minimum. And we no longer accept children except those 16 years and older. We apologise if those restrictions affect your planning.
The most lovable hosts, and an incredible house with attention to every little detail; the wonderful walks with the dogs … we felt immediately at home
SUSAN & MARKUS
Peter and Caroline: Thank you for sharing your slice of Paradise!
JANE AND MICHAEL
Thank you for having us!! BEST GET AWAY EVER...
LORENA AND ANDREW
A wonderful relaxing stay at this lovely place. We have really enjoyed the hospitality, the comfort and design of the place, and the delicious food and wine. A
RELUCA & JOHN
We were overwhelmed with the beauty of Marino Ridge but truly touched by the warm hospitality and feeling of home. What an unforgettable start to our honeymoon
JOSH AND SHELLI
Thank you for hospitality, excellent wine, food and great company. This was a perfect ending for a perfect honeymoon.
TUULI AND ATTE
Every moment was perfect! Thank you! :)
KATHY AND BILL